Sunday, July 1, 2012

My first AWARD!!!!


I received this award from Jill at Tales From Second.  Thank you very much.

Now for the Rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. (or bloggers, in my case)

2. Include a link to their site.

3. Include the award image in your post.

4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.\

6.  When nominating, include a link to their site. 

7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
 
(I love Cut and Paste)

Random Facts about me:
 
1.  My degree is in business (not teaching - Uh Oh), and I'm an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay
2.  I was a competitive swimmer in Middle and High School
3.  I have always owned a pet of some kind in my life
4.  I currently  have 2 Dogs (Bailey - Dachshund, and Einstein - Sheltie) and Carter (Canary)
5.  I have only not moved classrooms two times in the past 10 years
6.  I have taught Pre-K 3's, Pre-K 4's, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th
7.  My dream vacation is to visit Sweeden
 
 My Nominee's
 
 
(Okay, I only posted 5, but I'm new to this blogging thing.  Hope everyone has a blessed July!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment