Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shopping for 2012-2013 School Year

I was getting ready to lay down with my two sick kiddo's (double ear infections) when my daughter goes, "Mom, The fedex man is here for you."  I knew I had a package coming and was excited to get it.

What was in it?  Well, this is what I recieved.

It is a Tervis cup.  If you haven't used Tervis, go check them out.  www.tervis.com   Their cups are sweat free, hold cold or hot liquid well, and are dishwasher safe.

When I saw this cup, I had to have it.  I'm not sure if I wanted it more because I tell my own kids this when they ask me "Why, Why, Why." or if it is because I wish I could use that with my 6th graders and they would just stop asking questions.  Either way, I LOVE IT.

I can't wait to hit dollar store this weekend and get buckets and things for my room.

More to come later.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment