Saturday, August 11, 2012

HELP!!!

I need some major modge podge help.  Back in July I made a writing process line up so that my kids could mark where they were in the writing process.  It looked like this.















Last night I took it out to show my Mom, who wanted to see my projects in person, and it was all stuck together.  I had folded it to store it.  So now it looks like this:

As you can see when they got pulled apart, my pages ripped.  and I couldn't even get the top two apart.

I don't have a problem recreating this, but I would like to know how to prevent it from doing this again.  Was Modge Podge the wrong thing to use?  I will take any suggestions.  I think I'll Link Up with Tara and Monday Made It today so that someone might get a few more suggestions.

Thanks all my bloggie friends.

Nicole Rutledge

2 comments:

  1. I've had similar issues. I hope you find an answer. I'm your newest follower.

    Christine
    Tales From Rm 17!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a modge podge sealer that you can use. It is in a spray paint can and should be with the modge podge.

    ReplyDelete